BUTTERFLY BANNER

BUTTERFLY BANNER
Papercut and colored pencil art by Sheryl Aronson X 5

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Easing the Strain

My post today is short and sweet.  It is mainly a link to someone else's post that I think is great.  It is by a woman who has lived with disability for 12 years, and she lists 10 items she has found that make her life easier and more comfortable.  In addition to her post, read the comments, as others have added their suggestions of good things to have.
This post is on a site that I often read (I get their emails whenever there is a new post.) The site is 'But You Don't Look Sick' (how many times have we heard that?) by a woman with Lupus.  She has a number of people who write for her, always interesting and informative. Here is the link for the particular post I wrote about: http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/top-ten-lists/easing-the-strain-tips-for-body-mind/ 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment